Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

This is from chrome and you can see 5 blue buttons.

And this is from firefox. You can only see 4 buttons.

Should i live with that? 🙂

Manos Moderator

To be honest I wasn’t able to see any difference, did you try clearing your browsers cache ?

satrancokulu Friend

Pls check blue buttos in the middler. First capture has 5 buttons. Second has 4. 🙂 One button is lost.

It isnt about cache. Those buttons were there for 100 years.

timtecsa Friend

The menu buttons on your site http://www.satrancokulu.com/ look fine to me in both FF and Chrome.

satrancokulu Friend

Not that site. I sent the demo site with private message. It is ….okulu.com/joomla33

Manos Moderator

<em>@satrancokulu 485347 wrote:</em><blockquote>Those buttons were there for 100 years.</blockquote>

And that’s the problem there, you have img width on every button (besides the fact that you have those in a table and not in divs) and the total width of your buttons exceeds the width of the div you include your custom html

Solution:
    Reduce the img width
    or
    Recreate the custom html using div’s and img width:auto

satrancokulu Friend

You were right. Reducing width solved the problem. Thank you. I will send you a private message for another table problem.

Manos Moderator

Hi,

That’s good news! I suggest you open a new thread so many people can benefit from those solutions.

timtecsa Friend

Pleased to see it’s fixed now.

BTW If you deselect the items in the user settings box for

EĞİTİM CD’LERİ[/h]the odd ball stuff clears. No idea why 🙁

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  timtecsa 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum