Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I have JA Portfolio on Joomla 1.6 and recently have installed a floating module on the left of the screen. The website in high resolution monitors looks fine but say if you are looking from small laptop, the left floating module is on the top of the left module positions, which is not good.

On these small laptops, on the main template, there is equal amount of blank space in both left or right of the template. I think if I could be able to move whole template to the right, then even in those small laptops, users would have good access both to the template and also floating modules.

Is there any way of moving whole template to the right, say 50px.

Thank you.

mayuri_g Friend

Hello,

Can you please give me URL and admin access of your site on http://support.joomlart.com/index.php?/Tickets/Ticket/View/74368
    so that I can help you.
    Because changing the width of template will not be a proper solution for website, It will look fine in high resolution monitor, but not in small resolution monitor.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mayuri_g 13 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum