Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Can someone help me I want to move the logo from the top of the header bar to the left of the mainnav.

I have added the appropriate code in mainanv.php to hold the logo and the menu I just cant seem to get the logo beside the mainnav.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

HeR0 Friend

Hi Sly123,

In order to do this, it is required lots of customized codes. So, i think you need hire a developer to get this done for you because any change might break the responsive layout. Hope you understand us.

Regards

Sylwester Kowalski Friend

I understand if you could just tell me which files I need to edit I will try to make it work.

HeR0 Friend

Hi Sly123,

The logo is in templates/ja_zite/blocks/header.php file and menu is in mainnav.php file. The firebug which is a addon of Firefox, Chrome will help you more in the customization. What you should do is set Compress CSS in Template manager to No, then hover on any part you want and right click on it and then click on inspect element, it will show you which CSS class it is using and which CSS file and the path to this part on the right side. then you can go to the file and replace it with new CSS you change.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 11 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum