Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Because of the specific requirements for our site (information-wise), I need to move the right column (defaulting with Main Menu/Login Form mods in template) to the right of the main body column.

In other words, I need: [ LEFT COLUMN ] [ MAIN CONTENT] [ RIGHT COLUMN ]

I’ve tried multiple variations within both the HTML and CSS for the template, to no avail.

This is when we really need for the “float” tag to allow for a “center” designation. :((

Anyone know how I can accomplish this? I love this template and would really love to be able to use it, but the limitations of using DIVs are really limiting my ability to use the Joomlart templates for a three-column website.

Tracy

Khanh Le Moderator

This template designed to use tabs which use both space of left and right columns. Therefore, these columns must be on the same side. To saparate these column, the tabs must be remove, and code and css must be updated (this is not an easy task). I think you could make a request to Joomlart Customworks (http://www.joomlart.com).

tpodgorski Friend

Well, it looks like that’s Yet Another Template I can’t use because it’s too limited.

Thanks anyways.

Tracy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tpodgorski 16 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum