Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I’m trying to implement the new ja_nex_t3 into an old site, but there seems to be some style issues. Hope you can guide me or help.

1. Search module doesn’t seem to work as expected, so, I had to setup a menu item and use this to force search results to show up. Is this the only work around?

3. I want to set up an ALL CATEGORY page, but it shows nothing, and if I try to use a module like the one in the frontpage, I get a gap on the top of the page, don’t know why this happens. (This one is active right now) I set up everything like the quickstart installation, or at least that’s what I think.

Thanks 🙂

myuption Friend

Hello, now I want to use feedburner instead of the newsletter integrated in the last template version, how can I apply styles to the input and submit button?

I tried this, seems that the button works, but not the input.

<div class="module-ct"><form action="http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify" method="post" target="popupwindow" onsubmit="window.open('http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=QuieroSeguridadJusticiayPaz', 'popupwindow', 'scrollbars=yes,width=550,height=520');return true">
    <div><input type="text" style="width:88%" maxlength="60" size="14" name="email" class="inputbox" /><input type="hidden" value="QuieroSeguridadJusticiayPaz" name="uri"/><input type="hidden" name="loc" value="es_ES"/><input class="button subbutton btn btn-primary" type="submit" value="Enviar" /></div>
    </form></div>

Saguaros Moderator

You can create a new CSS file called custom.css in this path: /templates/ja_nex_t3/css and add this css rule:

.module .color3 .inputbox {
    margin: 0 10px;
    padding: 0;
    width: 146px !important;
    }

.module .color3 .button.subbutton.btn.btn-primary {
    padding: 2px 8px;
    }

myuption Friend

Thanks, I’ll give it a try, how about the first post, any advice? I asked for support on site, no answer yet 😉

myuption Friend

Simply can’t make this work, don’t understand why, I never messed up with columns, nor padding nor margins, but can’t make use of JA Nes Pro in a different page rather than HOME.

One column shows below and as a whole, the categories show a huge gap on top. Please help :((

This is the page with issues: http://www.seguridadjusticiaypaz.org.mx/temas-de-interes

Thanks

1. 534fd943
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Please try with my workaround below.

Open the templates/ja_nex_t3/css/template.css file

Change

.t3-module {
    background: #fff;
    color: inherit;
    margin-bottom: 10px;
    border: 1px solid #e5e5e5;
    position: relative;
    }

To

.t3-module {
    background: #fff;
    color: inherit;
    margin-bottom: 10px;
    border: 1px solid #e5e5e5;
    position: relative;
    clear: both;
    }

Let me know if it helps.

myuption Friend

It worked, but it revealed that my menu setup is wrong, it was ALL CATEGORY, so, the categories were below the JA News Pro Module.

Now I changed it to be FEATURED ARTICLES, as the Homepage menu is set, the columns didn’t need the “clear: both” in the CSS.

But now, since I don’t want to show content, I set up the menu items to 0, but a blank main content block is shown on top of the JA News Pro Module. Is it possible to get rid of that white block?

Thought I might be able to do it with a Template Style, but you can’t modify the content block. :((

Please take a look. http://www.seguridadjusticiaypaz.org.mx/temas-de-interes

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Depending on the layout you assigne to menu item page above, you can open associated layout file in: templatesja_nex_t3tpls.

Supposed that you’re using ‘default’ layout, just open the ‘default.php’ file, you will see that it’s loading a block ‘templatesja_nex_t3tplsblocksmainbody.php’. In this file, you find and remove this line of code:
    [PHP]
    <div class=”main-content”> <jdoc:include type=”component” /></div>
    [/PHP]

If other pages also use this ‘default’ layout and you don’t want above change affect these pages, you can create a new layout called ‘default_2’ (just duplicate default layout) and ‘mainbody_2.php’ and assign this layout to page above only.

myuption Friend

Got it, will work on it! Thanks! 😀

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  myuption 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum