Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

I have 2 questions concerning the moving top menu dots and the JA Tabs – Module (see attached file). Thanks Thomas

1. JA_Iolite_Questions
    Sherlock Friend

Hi wolpert !
    You can remove topmenu dots following steps below :
    step 1: Open ja.moomenu.css file in templates/ja_iolite/ja_menus/ja_moomenu/ folder , find following code section at about line 31 :

#ja-cssmenu li {
    background:transparent url(../../images/vdot1.gif) no-repeat scroll 100% 13px;
    cursor:pointer;
    display:block;
    float:left;
    margin:0pt;
    padding:0pt;
    }

change to :

#ja-cssmenu li {
    cursor:pointer;
    display:block;
    float:left;
    margin:0pt;
    }

step 2 :
    open template.css file in templates/ja_iolite/css/ folder , find following code section at about line 105 :

ul li {
    background:transparent url(../images/bullet.gif) no-repeat scroll 18px 7px;
    line-height:160%;
    padding-left:30px;
    }

change to :

ul li {
    line-height:160%;
    padding-left:30px;
    }

Sherlock Friend

About remove JA Tabs module dots, I have looked into demo site, however I could not re-produce the issue.
    Could you please provide more details on the issue ? Please send url of your site .

digimate Friend

The dots that wolpert has noticed are dots belonging to the text of the selected tab.

I can also see some dots at the right side of the image (with IE 6.0 and 7.0) in the tab ‘Praesent nibh’ and below the image there is this text: Nulla hac lorem nec habitant dui mollis risus leo. Ut et Fusce Vestibulum leo lorem lacus id Quisque quam libero.

The whole text (just copied all text):
    Praesent nibh eros mollis augue. A dui Nulla hac lorem nec habitant dui mollis risus leo. Ut et Fusce Vestibulum leo lorem lacus id Quisque quam libero.

So the dots belongs to the first part of the text.

I hope this will be corrected soon!

wolpert Friend

Yes that’s exactly what I meant. So is it a general problem of the JA Tabs module or how can that problem be solved?

Sherlock Friend

Hi wolpert !
    I can try that way :
    Open ja_tabs.css file in plugins/content/ja_tabs folder , find following code section at about line 24:

.ja-tabswrap div.ja-tab-subcontent {
    }

change to :

.ja-tabswrap div.ja-tab-subcontent {
    padding-right:3px;
    }

wolpert Friend

I don’t want to remove the topmenu dots but I want to hide the single dot which appears above a selected topmenu – item or as hover – effect.

Sherlock Friend

Hi wolpert !
    Dot appear above selected menu in circle.png file in templates/ja_iolite/ja_menus/images folder , You must edit circle.png file to remove it.

wolpert Friend

Could you please give me some more detailed information circle.png is an image but where are the lines of code I have to remove? Thanks.

Sherlock Friend

HI wolpert !
    You can find css code for it in ja.splitmenu.css file in templates/ja_iolite/ja_menus/ja_splitmenu folder at about line 40 :

#ja-splitmenu a:hover, #ja-splitmenu a:active, #ja-splitmenu a:focus {ja.splitmenu.css (
    background:transparent url(../../images/circle.png) no-repeat scroll center top;
    color:#FA6900;
    }

wolpert Friend

I’m using currentlich jamoomenu and in file ja_moomenu.css you can find the following lines of code with circle.png. But if I delete the lines with “background: url(../../images/circle.png) no-repeat center top;” the menu doesn’t work so what lines need to be changed or deleted?

#ja-cssmenu li a:hover,
    #ja-cssmenu li a:active,
    #ja-cssmenu li a:focus {
    color: #FA6900;
    background: url(../../images/circle.png) no-repeat center top;
    }

#ja-cssmenu li:hover a,
    #ja-cssmenu li.sfhover a,
    #ja-cssmenu li.havechildsfhover a,
    #ja-cssmenu li.havechild-activesfhover a {
    }

#ja-cssmenu li a.active,
    #ja-cssmenu li a.active:hover,
    #ja-cssmenu li a.active:active,
    #ja-cssmenu li a.active:focus {

Sherlock Friend

Yes it is right . so you ,must edit circle.png file , please open circle.png and zoom in it you can view dot in it.

Sherlock Friend

There is simple way :
    You change all code line :

to :

background: transparent;

wolpert Friend

But I don’t want to see the dot so why should I edit the file circle.dot? There must be a possibility to remove the code in the css-file which controls the appearance of the dot? Thanks

Sherlock Friend

<em>@hainn84 59672 wrote:</em><blockquote>There is simple way :
    You change all code line :

to :

background: transparent;

</blockquote>

Please view above post.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 15 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum