Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi. I’m struggling with a new manual installation. I’ve created a lot of the pages and modules that are in the demo site and these all seem fine. Videos, galleries, etc. All good. I’ve created a test movie article, and this shows up in the footer so I’m pretty sure that the article and extra fields are working okay. However, it’s not showing up in the Movies menu. I’ve set up the menu item as per the documentation (Movie List menu item type, and Movies category, etc.) but the page still shows nothing.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? Is there a key configuration element that is not documented that I may have missed?

pavit Moderator

Hi
    Could you post also a temp super user account for the backend? So we can take a look at it?

andrewcant Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ninja Lead Moderator

@andrewcant: I changed the configuration Latest Movies module (Modules: Articles – Latest) as my highlight and now you can see the items are showing on your site.

About the problem under Movies menu, you can give me the FTP account of your hosting via private reply. I will check further.

1. Screen-Shot-2016-08-17-at-14.33.42
    2. Screen-Shot-2016-08-17-at-14.37.44
    andrewcant Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I’ve changed the configuration on your site as our demo. Now, you can see Movies menu is working on your site, see the screenshot

1. Screen-Shot-2016-08-29-at-21.57.16
    andrewcant Friend

Awesome, thank you very much. What was wrong with it, out of curiosity?

Ninja Lead Moderator

I followed the configuration of Movies menu here and applied it on your site

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum