Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Hey there, so I tried to update the template through the JA Extension Manager and it says I do not have the proper credentials. However, I am using the same username and password as I am using to log into Joomlart.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @lightlbulb03,

It’s weird, I tried to input my account there and update the template for you. About the problem with your account, try submit a live chat / another ticket so we can assist you with that matter.

Best regards,

Adam.

timtecsa Friend

@adam M

I am having same problem. System says JA Masthead module should be updated to 1.02 (currently 1.0) but it seems I don’t have credentials. Other updates worked fine.

Also, is 2.09 the latest JA ACM version. My system seems confused.

Tim

BTW. Do Masthead videos have to be stored locally or can one stream from Youtube / Vimeo

Adam M Moderator

Hi @timtecsa,

In order to update the module directly via JA Extension Manager component, you will need JAEC membership as well. If you got this module via JA Mono template, you will have to go to template download page, download and install the module manually.

timtecsa Friend

Hi @adam

Thanks, I’ll try that. Seems odd when so many extensions are included in other Templates (e.g. Teline V) that Mono should exclude one extension from template bundle in JAEM

Also:

1. Does Domain quota mean domains or sub domains? I would exceed quota on just 1 domain if it means sub domains.

2. Are videos in JA Masthead module limited to local mp4? No streaming or other formats?

Tim

Adam M Moderator

Hi @timtecsa,

1. About the domain quota, you can register your main domain, we don’t count the sub-domain.

2. At the moment, you only have 1 option to display static image or video file in your server as background video. In fact, it’s possible to use streaming video as background but your will have to hook to the module code and we don’t cover this task.
    lightlbulb03 Friend

Hey there,

So, I finally got all the modules and template updated. Thanks for helping me with that. However, the autosizing does not work. In fact, it actually preloads the original image that came with the template before the movie appears. Do you mind taking a look at it?

Thanks,
    Andrew

Adam M Moderator

Hi @lightlbulb03,

Please stay tuned, I’m going to check it right away and will reply back shortly.

timtecsa Friend

It’s not clear to me how I can edit the 3 main domains I have registered to be:

gpmnews.com
    composestore.com
    mwinda.org

Tim

Adam M Moderator

Hi @timtecsa,

You cannot change your registered domain once it’s activated. Due to our pricing policy, you will be asked for your domain whenever request for technical assistance and it will be marked as your primary domain.

If you registered a sub-domain, you still be able to request technical support for that sub-domain and primary domain. There are 2 ways to increase the number of domain you can register : upgrade your membership subscription or purchase for addon package (after you logged in to the system, go to Profile page and scroll down to section YOUR PURCHASED).

lightlbulb03 Friend

Hi Adam,

I wanted to try something. I reinstalled the entire mono template with sample data. The mp4 that is supposed to be loaded into the masthead login page does not work. It is a mp4 that is preloaded but it puts some random picture there instead of the mp4. Just thought you should know.

Andrew

lightlbulb03 Friend

Hey there,

I decided to not use the video idea anymore. It seems to be to big of a headache. Thanks for your help anyways. Take care.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @lightlbulb03,

In this case, I still keep the thread open and reply back here when the fix is available so you will received notification about the update as well.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

This topic contains 27 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum