Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

JA-Social 1.2.1
    Joomla 1.5.22
    Agora 3.0.137
    PHP 5.2.8
    MySQL 5.1.3

I used the quick install to setup a site in a dev folder and now when I moved it to the production folder (same server, same db) the:

Options – index.php?option=com_agora&task=options
    Configuration – index.php?option=com_agora&task=configuration&page=smilies
    Groups – index.php?option=com_agora&task=groups
    Maintenance – index.php?option=com_agora&task=maintenance

Links no longer work. Seems very odd that only 3 out of the 7 menu options work. And the Help goes to a page that doesn’t exsist.

All the links work find on the dev folder fine. The move was just a simple copy and past to another folder on the server.

Has anyone seen this before or could direct me to the right location?

Thank you.

Sherlock Friend

hi smiguru,

If you can provide me your url,admin account and FTP Info via ticket of AFC-498-10385 I will check it for you.

smiguru Friend

Could you let me know what the issue was, so that I could avoid it in the future?

Thank you.

Phill Moderator

While I do not know what dathq adjusted to get your site working I am guessing he checked configurstion then cleared all caches. When I move a site I use akeeba backup but just before running the backup I take the site offline then clear all the Joomla caches and the JAT3 cache. Using Akeeba should in most cases check and correct all the Joomla configuration settings to be correct for your new location or server.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum