Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

hello.
    Call me old fashioned, but I like a menu on the left hand side of the page, does anyone know how I would move the “left” module position (the one with the styling) to the left of the page?

thanks!

sorry this is posted twice – I’m having problems on my system!

hdanh00 Friend

Yeah I like the menu on the left better. So can you have a fix for left menu being on the far left? Thanks

Menalto Friend

Im almost done with it. Ill send you the URL later today so you can take a look

mikeho1980 Friend

<em>@Menalto 18823 wrote:</em><blockquote>Im almost done with it. Ill send you the URL later today so you can take a look</blockquote>

Please also let another old fashioned guy know when done, that’s me.

Slob Friend

and me please.

bluecafe Friend

go to the css file and look for #ja-colwrap
    and change it to float left:

#ja-colwrap {
    float: left;
    width: 40%;
    }

then look for #ja-content
    and change it to float right:

#ja-content {
    float: right;
    width: 60%;
    }

zandercent Friend

Excellent, thank you – but any idea how to get one column on each side, or is it not that easy!?!?

If it is, this is good enough, thanks again!

bluecafe Friend

It should be possible to separate the left and right column, but it is a major change since both columns right and left are put in one div-container and this div container is following some wrapping commands. I am afraid it is not so easy …

Slob Friend

and thanx from me zandercent!

sabrylom Friend

<em>@bluecafe 18994 wrote:</em><blockquote>It should be possible to separate the left and right column, but it is a major change since both columns right and left are put in one div-container and this div container is following some wrapping commands. I am afraid it is not so easy …</blockquote>

Pity :((

Anyway thanks also from me!

Jorge Perez Friend

I had done the #ja-colwrap but forgot the #ja-content
    Thanks a lot. 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Jorge Perez 16 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum