Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Ok so on my site i’m trying to build a ‘map page’. I have 3 questions that you maybe able to help with.

1. I’d like to eliminate the gap white line between map and JA Masthead – anything other than the map there is no white line there so not sure if there is a way to do this?
    2. I’d like to possibly slightly overlay the article below over the map if this is a possibility, maybe making the map larger and just over lapping it so you can see the sides down the page…
    3. If its possible i’d also like to include the option for a user to type in their post code and get directions to the location… is this possible or could you recommend an extension that would do this for me that I could list further down the page?

Many Thanks for your help,
    Nathan.

I’m a complete n00b so please type very slowly and very simply 😉

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can find my answers with your requests below

#1: You can get rid of gap white line between map and JA Masthead

Open plugins/system/jagooglemap/assets/style.css file

Change

.map-container {
    margin: 10px 0px;
    padding: 0;
    }

To

.map-container {
    margin: 0px;
    padding: 0;
    }

#2: Did you solve it? I see you add the article below the map.

3#: It does not support on this module if you are a developer you can customize from templates/plugins/system/jagooglemap/tmpl/default.php file with new define $plgParams

nathanlgv4u Friend

Thank you for that you solved my main issue 🙂

as for number 2 no i have no idea how to get it to over lay! haha and 3 definatly not a developer, have found another extension that i may add to the bottom, just means only gives a list of directions and no map 😀

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nathanlgv4u 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum