Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I have 2 questions, which I hope to get answers soon. I’ve tried mu best to resolve them by searching the forums for similar requests, tried a couple … but was unable to resolve it. Pleaseeee help me with precise instructions as I am not very proficient in html. thanks so very much.

In Rasite 1.7, using the light purple color option: 1) How can I re-position the main menu (mega-menu) to appear below the logo. 2) How do I change the color in Slideshow of the background that is associated with the highlighted thumbnail.

Thanks again for taking the time to help me 🙂

pavit Moderator

Hi mzaf

In Template manager you must edit the default Layout Profile

Now you have

<block name=”mainnav” type=”mainnav” main-inner=”1″></block>
    <block name=”header” type=”header” main-inner=”1″></block>

invert the position of them
    <block name=”header” type=”header” main-inner=”1″></block>
    <block name=”mainnav” type=”mainnav” main-inner=”1″></block>

mzaf Friend

Awesome … worked … thanks a million 🙂
    What about the 2nd part of my question regarding changing the color – any idea as to how to accomplish it? Also, do u know how I can shorten the black background stripe of the menu to be the same size as the width of the template?

I really do appreciate your assistance and thanks again.

pavit Moderator

Hi

For the second question My colleague Phil has already responded in this post

<blockquote>how I can shorten the black background stripe of the menu to be the same size as the width of the template?</blockquote>

Can you post a screenshot with your annotation ?

Thanks

mzaf Friend

With all due respect to Phil, who is undoubtedly very competent – the solution he provided did not accomplish the intended result. I changed the color “#57212A” with “#6B0043” (which IS the color I want) in the files he specified, namely, “ja_rasite/css/mod_jaslideshow.css” and “…templatesja_rasitecorethemeslight_purplecss” – yet it did not change the color, so it must be over-ridden elsewhere … the question remains – WHERE?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mzaf 12 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum