Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I would like to have the logo displayed on top of the site, with the menu underneath it. In the original template the menu is above the logo, but I want it the other way around. How do I do that?

Thanks!

khoand Friend

Hi,
    Edit default layout, replace this code

<block name="mainnav" type="mainnav"></block>
    <block name="header" type="header"></block>

with

<block name="header" type="header"></block>
    <block name="mainnav" type="mainnav"></block>

zarenya Friend

I am trying to do the same thing in the Joomla 2.5 template but not getting the desired results.

I would like for the logo to appear above the menu position. I am re-creating a custom logo design that will be the new “Header”

Can anyone be so kind to assist please.

Sherlock Friend

<em>@zarenya 332883 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am trying to do the same thing in the Joomla 2.5 template but not getting the desired results.

I would like for the logo to appear above the menu position. I am re-creating a custom logo design that will be the new “Header”

Can anyone be so kind to assist please.</blockquote>

I also tried that and It works for me, it’s strange that it does not work for you, Can you share with me here the url where the issue’s seen ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 11 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum