Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Dear Support,
    would it be possible to move down the inTopic box into the articles?

I mean, when an article is related to a topic, a box appears in it.
    I would like to move it down, under the sub-title I set in my articles (see attachments).

Would it be possible?

Thank sin advance,
    Federico

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I could not duplicate the problem as you mentioned above. Kindly look at the screenshot

You will see the inTopic box is working like your request. If possible, you can PM me the URL of your site and admin login info. I will check it for you.

Regards

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I could not duplicate the problem as you mentioned above. Kindly look at the screenshot

You will see the inTopic box is working like your request. If possible, you can PM me the URL of your site and admin login info. I will check it for you.

Regards

fbernardello Friend

Hi Ninja Lead,
    of course, thank you very much.

My website is online, but the DNS is not yet published. If you go to http://www.epadova.com you find my old Joomla 1.5 website.
    To be able to access you should add an entry to your local hostfile.

If this is ok for you (someone else from the support did it), I can send you Username and Password, otherwise I’m completing the website in a (I hope) no more than two weeks. In this case, I’m asking you to check as soon as the site is simply reachable.

Let me know,

Thank you very much,
    Federico

fbernardello Friend

Hi Ninja Lead,
    of course, thank you very much.

My website is online, but the DNS is not yet published. If you go to http://www.epadova.com you find my old Joomla 1.5 website.
    To be able to access you should add an entry to your local hostfile.

If this is ok for you (someone else from the support did it), I can send you Username and Password, otherwise I’m completing the website in a (I hope) no more than two weeks. In this case, I’m asking you to check as soon as the site is simply reachable.

Let me know,

Thank you very much,
    Federico

fbernardello Friend

Dear Ninja,
    I fixed it, thank you very much!!!!
    You got me the light 🙂

Regards,
    Federico

fbernardello Friend

Dear Ninja,
    I fixed it, thank you very much!!!!
    You got me the light 🙂

Regards,
    Federico

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  fbernardello 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum