Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I just want to move articles and images Ja teline iv ( joomla 2.5.1) to JA NEX – quick starter

how i want to do it ? any easy way to d

pavit Moderator

Hi

You need to use phpmyadmin to do that ,if Ja_Nex is in Joomla 2.5.1 too, you can make an export of your Mysql Db content table and then make an import on the Ja_Nex db content table be careful to the DB table prefix are different in the two db

swissa Friend

<blockquote>

Hey everyone
    I have a new website with an hosting accout that they are the worst ever!
    The problem now is that i can see my website but i cant enter my cp (googmla administrator).
    Thay said they cant help me.
    What should i do?????
    Im stuck…i already built the website so all the work is gone?

</blockquote>
    Need to change away from them then!

I’m in no way as experienced as any of the mods on here so I always look for the easiest way for me to do things.

I take it that you are going to change your hosting company. I would.

Install Akeeba on your current site and take a backup. Using ftp copy that backup to your desktop. Then at your new proper hosting company, make a new database and upload the backup to your new ‘domain’ and do a kickstart.php. That will restore your Teline IV. You’ll have all the data in the database and you can then do Pavit’s php bits.

https://www.akeebabackup.com/ – lots of docs and tutorials there on moving domains.

EDIT: Confused the two posters there – sorry! Point still stands about changing your hosting company webscity and how to move your site regardless of template.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  swissa 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum