Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

When I mouse over a menu item I get a pop text that tells me what item I am hovering. Is there anyway of disabling this? I am sure there is because someone help me with this before and now I can’t find the thread.

my site:

http://www.bramewave.com/portfolio

any help will be appreciated!

bramewave

Anonymous Moderator

Hi bramewave,

When i have viewed source html on your website, i saw that title attribute of a tag wasn’t exist.

Please open Base.class.php file on templatesja_kulaniteja_menus folder, about line 168, find script:

$title = “title=”$tmp->name””; to sure that it was exist.

Then about line 172, see $title in a tag:

switch ($tmp->browserNav)
    {
    default:
    case 0:
    // _top
    $data = ‘<a href=”‘.$tmp->url.'” ‘.$active.’ ‘.$id.’ ‘.$title.$itembg.’>’.$txt.'</a>’;
    break;
    case 1:
    // _blank
    $data = ‘<a href=”‘.$tmp->url.'” target=”_blank” ‘.$active.’ ‘.$id.’ ‘.$title.$itembg.’>’.$txt.'</a>’;
    break;
    case 2:
    // window.open
    $attribs = ‘toolbar=no,location=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,’.$this->getParam(‘window_open’);

// hrm…this is a bit dickey
    $link = str_replace(‘index.php’, ‘index2.php’, $tmp->url);
    $data = ‘<a href=”‘.$link.'” onclick=”window.open(this.href,’targetWindow’,”.$attribs.”);return false;” ‘.$active.’ ‘.$id.’ ‘.$title.$itembg.’>’.$txt.'</a>’;
    break;
    }
    to sure that it was using.

Hope it helps.

bramewave Friend

this cam from Hain84

Hi all !
    this is way for solve the problem :
    Open base.class.php file in templatesja_edeniteja_menus folder , find following code line at about line 235 :
    Code:

$title = “title=”$tmp->name””;

remove it .

juremmm Friend

Hi all,

I have similar issue. In the article I have placed image with option to zoom it. Now with mouse over that image text gets changed and it looks very strange with text moving along with mouse over. You can see that at:

http://www2.svet-el.si/jure/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=183:dravna-robotska-tekmovanja-za-mlade-v-mariboru-&catid=83:predstavljamo&Itemid=273

Any ideas how to solve that?

Jurij

Saguaros Moderator

you try to remove the “alt” attributee inside those img tags, good luck

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum