Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

RacingForTheWin.com

With a few modifications to the JA Teline II template, I have made turned the basic scheme to a visually pleasing motorsports news and opinion site. Check it out and let me know what you think.

shertmann Friend

congratulations good work

davymoseley Friend

How did you get your login to show up without the highslide? I wanted mine like that, but I never could make it work. I also see that you have jomcomment installed, but no read more links on your pages. I’m having that same problem too.

sunrise Friend

Great site with lots of interesting news as well. With so much exciting news, I missed a few more pictures on the Front Page. But apart from that I thought it was very nice work.

didima Friend

nice and interesting site.

well done

jimmer Friend

Great looking site. Not a nascar fan, but made me read a bit.

😀

akeem11 Friend

Hey would you tell me how you made your Modifications to the template. Its reall cool. Thanks

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

Another full of information website, great! 🙂

basketkase9999 Friend

<em>@akeem11 97009 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hey would you tell me how you made your Modifications to the template. Its reall cool. Thanks</blockquote>

What modifications would you like to know about?

thongtinhanquoc Friend

You’re so creative in redesigning the appearance 🙂
    It seems that your work doesn’t finish yet. I visited the site map and found that there’s not much content.
    And, you didn’t test your site on IE yet, right? A small breaking of layout here when visiting your site by IE 6: http://www.racingforthewin.com/component/option,com_phocagallery/Itemid,89/id,17/view,category/ I see the right modules are pushed down to the bottom. Maybe it’s because of the width of the gallery table is larger than the width of the content module.

Hope these would help you 🙂

harleydavidsons Friend

Wow Great Site … It look very good.

chloregy Friend

looks good, but for 1024×768 you might want to drop the width of the main column in by about 20 pixels to get rid of the horizontal scroll bar. also move over the search about 40 pixels to the left, the button is getting cut off after SE… the head and foot area fit otherwise but the body as mentioned above is about 20 pixels too wide

jsliao Friend

nice site!

some things you might want to note:
    1) make a favicon?
    2) “Subscribe in a reader” ??
    3) The copyright text cannot be seen in the grey background

we2solutions Friend

Hi,

site looks good.

my Suggestions 😀

can you made the header image more graphical.when it is a motorsport site more graphics want to use i think.

hwdVideoShare background is black.so can you change that bgcolor little bit…that would be great.

i like your approch of putting google ads top of the site.but if it is on the middle that would be nice.but the changing site is base on your targets..

i am not an expert to say do this do that..but i think my comments will help you to think more about your site appearance

thanks.

whoopsamerica Friend

great site!!!
    I had two questions for you. 1) how did you create the drop down menu. 2) how do you change the background color or put an image there?

any help would be greatly appreciated
    thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  nefar 14 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum