Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

JM Morganite is beautiful, congratulations to the designers.

Usually i will see templates and say i can use that one for this guy and this other one for that project and so on. Morganite was the only time ive thought – this one is for me.

My suggestion/question is will there be a JA Morganite and or a Drupal Morganite?

Any possible info regarding Morganite ports would be most welcome.

Thank you.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi there,

It is hard to say any date. However, rest assured that your suggestion shall be seriously considered for appropriate action

uniquebiz Friend

wombat1;170193JM Morganite is beautiful, congratulations to the designers.

Usually i will see templates and say i can use that one for this guy and this other one for that project and so on. Morganite was the only time ive thought – this one is for me.

My suggestion/question is will there be a JA Morganite and or a Drupal Morganite?

Any possible info regarding Morganite ports would be most welcome.

Thank you.

Hopefully not! I for one do not want to see JM templates converted to JA simply put I believe JA templates should be totally different in look and feel to Magento stuff. If I wanted Magento templates ( Look & Feel) I’d join that club.

Shannon

wombat1 Friend

surely you jest. :laugh:

<em>@uniquebiz 170278 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hopefully not! I for one do not want to see JM templates converted to JA simply put I believe JA templates should be totally different in look and feel to Magento stuff. If I wanted Magento templates ( Look & Feel) I’d join that club.

Shannon</blockquote>

uniquebiz Friend

No not at all

wombat1 Friend

you believe that JA templates should be totally different in look and feel to Magento stuff,
    fair enough, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, however i can think of multiple scenarios where being able to purchase and use Joomla, Magento and Drupal themes with similar styling is a definite advantage. as an example for those wishing to use Joomla for a main site and Magento for a store, or if Joomlart efforts are up to par with regards Drupal (and there is no reason to believe otherwise) perhaps Joomla and Magento could be entirely supplanted with Drupall, either way, being able to make that choice is importantt.

You could argue there is a JA or Magento style, which is fine if you appreciate default themes, Joomlart Magento and Joomla twin templates help to integrate two of the most widely used CMS frameworks, whats wrong with extra options.

I am afraid i do not see yur point at all..

<em>@uniquebiz 170380 wrote:</em><blockquote>No not at all …

Hopefully not! I for one do not want to see JM templates converted to JA simply put I believe JA templates should be totally different in look and feel to Magento stuff. If I wanted Magento templates ( Look & Feel) I’d join that club.

</blockquote>

uniquebiz Friend

wombat1;170387you believe that JA templates should be totally different in look and feel to Magento stuff,
    fair enough, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, however i can think of multiple scenarios where being able to purchase and use Joomla, Magento and Drupal themes with similar styling is a definite advantage. as an example for those wishing to use Joomla for a main site and Magento for a store, or if Joomlart efforts are up to par with regards Drupal (and there is no reason to believe otherwise) perhaps Joomla and Magento could be entirely supplanted with Drupall, either way, being able to make that choice is importantt.

You could argue there is a JA or Magento style, which is fine if you appreciate default themes, Joomlart Magento and Joomla twin templates help to integrate two of the most widely used CMS frameworks, whats wrong with extra options.

I am afraid i do not see yur point at all..

MY point is the current templates released to JA template club are not really innovative, great looking templates that we occasionally get in the past, so I would feel a bit miffed if Ja produced on template look and feel for ja drupal, magento, Joomla, wordpress, etc etc each month. Some magento templates may be atheistically pleasing but I don’t want a magento template or drupal template look I want a joomla template that is new not a rehashed Joomla version of an existing offering in another JA template club

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  uniquebiz 14 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum