Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

I definitivly would wish for more Virtuemart templates since the default template at Virtuemart is not very smooth.

OsCommerce is a well know shopping system that have a lot of great templates (have a look at http://www.templatemonster.com), so if it wasnt for having the need for a CMS system, I would chosent OsCommerce because of the many template options.

If Joomlart crearted some more cool Virtuemart templates it definitivly would be a great reason for me to becaom a paying member with Joomlart.com

Regards,
    Ray

brandon12 Friend

yes agreed

Hung Dinh Friend

We are trying our best to delivere the templates of many styles and after the Shopping II in June, we had scheduled to come back with a shopping template in November/December.

vangeem Friend

Any news about possible virtuemart templates?

JA Shopping II is great, but it’s time to change my shop 🙂

optimal Friend

waiting for another shopping template

xxxallan Friend

More virtuemart templates plz.

ErikThorsen Friend

Yes, wouldn’t mind another “shopping” template for Virtuemart.

Would also love a “mosets tree” template. Those are also great and I cannot find any templates which would work good with the Mosets Tree. So if you are looking for ideas… 🙂

Thanks,

arachnia Friend

Well I am looking for Virtuemart templates aswell

sibajar Friend

I just started using virtuemart about two weeks ago, and have found that it does integrate well, and easily into joomlart template, even if they are not designed with virtuemart in mind. I am creating a store using the Parriti template. You can check it out, the url is http://www.fabulous-fragrances.com

I just added the virtuemart component and modules, and then added them to the appropriate menu items in joomla.

zorroh Friend

i need virtuemart templates too with new virtuemart cart listing style!, icons, colors and so on 🙂

simovina Friend

Virtuemart is upgrowing market, there is no way in future that OsCommerce will be used as Virtuemart, and great template archive of OsCommerce is to bad that it’s not for VM. I gues JoomlArt will have that on mind regarding the potential of the open source e-commerce market.

amaralwebdesigner Friend

The commerce is the worst option for Commerce Online. Magento surpasses even the practicality of Joomla with Virtue Mart. In no other online sales system can be the same practicality that Joomla and Virtue offer. The leader is also in Joomlart templates for online stores – congratulations.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  amaralwebdesigner 13 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum