Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I’m liking Purity 3 it’s good, I’d like if you guys could add a few more layouts perhaps a shop one. I know the mijoshop is styled but it’s good to have a shop style layout with lots of module positions near the top and sides.

Also was wondering if you guys were going to add support for Virtuemart 3 when it is released?

Phill Moderator

Until VM3 is released it is hard to say exactly what will be needed. JA are very keen to have all the popular Joomla Components fully supported and Virtuemart is certainly one of the most popular components there is.

TomC Moderator

<em>@gringo211985 408191 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there,

I’m liking Purity 3 it’s good, I’d like if you guys could add a few more layouts perhaps a shop one. I know the mijoshop is styled but it’s good to have a shop style layout with lots of module positions near the top and sides.
    </blockquote>

You mean 8 layouts isn’t enough? :((

gringo211985 Friend

haha of course 8 is enough I’m not complaining at all, just I think it’s one short of having a shop layout

sounds good about VM3 it should be released pretty soon, the devs have said as soon as Joomla 3.5 is released they will release VM3

TomC Moderator

<em>@gringo211985 408225 wrote:</em><blockquote>haha of course 8 is enough I’m not complaining at all, just I think it’s one short of having a shop layout
    </blockquote>

I was just razzin’ ya anyway. 😉

gringo211985 Friend

:p still must say Purity 3 is awesome, solid starting point for people wanting to make something unique with all those 9 layouts sorry 8 🙂

Phill Moderator

Point of order M’lud, there are 14 layouts currently.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum