Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi again.

The problem was that i cant get rid of mod_jaslideshow. Then i just made folder with one picture and its 1×1 but you still see her on my header. White . in left corner. If i move to module posession the big picture disappear. If i enable the module the picture also disappear…

Another thing. Is it possible to get something around the modules on the right. Some kind of box?

Thanks,

Ragnar Örn.

http://82.112.90.252/~jausturb/

bennitos Friend

What happends if you just unpublish the JA slideshow? should be gone then.

ragnarorn Friend

If i unpublish the module the picture of my school disappear and the site is just the way it was when i first installed it.

Another thing. I have 3 pictures in my images/header folder. But the same picture always appears.

Hilary Cheyne Friend

<em>@ragnarorn 77212 wrote:</em><blockquote>If i unpublish the module the picture of my school disappear and the site is just the way it was when i first installed it..</blockquote>

The images are background images rather than content. So if you unpublish the top module and put nothing in its place, the module collapses and your images won’t show.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Hilary Cheyne 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum