Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I have installed the quickstart 1.5 Fargus template and the 3 tabs are not showing in user 5. Is there something I need to do differently? I thought all the elements would be working if I did the quickstart? Can someone tell me if there is something else I need to do to get it to work? I have checked and there are three items assigened to the user 5 by default in the template install, but it is not showing?

Menalto Friend

Hmmmm,this was strange, i have tested the quickstart several times and had no problems.
    Are you able to give us your site url so we can take a closer look?

redeyecreative Friend

I have it on a testing server, the only thing that has been changed is the images. The rollover links are defaulting to blue as well. The items were like that when uploaded.

mlim88 Friend

hi, which version of quickstart do you use?
    if you are using JA_Fagus_v1.2_for_Joomla_1.5.x.zip, it is missing the mootab folder which included in JA_Fagus_v1.1_for_Joomla_1.0.x.zip.
    all you need to do is copy that folder from 1.0.x to the respective location of 1.5.x.

good luck.

redeyecreative Friend

JA Wistery v1.2 for Joomla 1.5.x Folder is the version I used, yes. I will download Fagus and install it and let you know if it works. Thanks

Sherlock Friend

Hi
    Can I mark this topic is solved?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum