Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    help!!!!!!!!
    I have muy website here
    http://www.buy-illustration.com

Im using compoentns on the contact form and also Quote form, that are facile forms..

however folks, you will see that the MOOFX thing shows the loading pic but never loads…
    I think that moofx doesn’t work with components.

so I was wondering…
    what if I do a second template wihtouht that newsflash and that Moofx?
    just to use with the components???

however, what are the lines that I need to delete and remove??????? I tried, but I can’t seem to find…

thanks a lot

jasonre Friend

I just forwarded you something that might help. Can you tell me how you integrated SlideShowPro into your gallery. I’ve been wanting to do that, but can’t get it functional. Thanks! By the way you do great work! The illustrations are impressive!
    Jason

ha le-viet Developer

Hi Monica,

To disable the moofx and newflashes, you just need to unpublish from user5 to user9 modules, and then unpublish newflash module in the corresponding menu item. For example, if you don’t want the moofx and newflashes in the home page, unselect the Home menu in each module listed above (user5 to user9, and newflash module).

Hope this help.
    Regards,
    Ha Le-Viet.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ha le-viet 17 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum