Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

How difficult would it be to replace the user9 header image with the MooFX like that used in JA-Regulus.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you.

sameemy Friend

i am wondering the same thing..anyone knows?

subtiricaliviu Friend

I do it. Is not so hard but it takes me some time. Watch my websites and you will see in both i implemented MooFX. I like to customize all templates for my needs.
    Please provide me the name of template you want to change and to implement MooFX, and i will try to help you both.

subtiricaliviu Friend

Oh, now i see is for ja_polaris. Shortly i will provide you the changes. Just a little patience (like Axel Rose says):D.

subtiricaliviu Friend

You can download the archive. You can now add MOOFX in Ja_Polaris. Inside you will find the files you must overwrite and add. I hope it works well. Is not functional in wide mode, only in narrow. I have not enough time to complete. Maybe soon. MOOFX use user5, user6, user7, user8 and user9.
    Good luck and let me know if it works well.;)

1. MOOFX-Ja-Polaris.zip
    sameemy Friend

Thank you so much..If i only knew how to make it work in the wide screen mode..Ill find out soon. I am running over books at the moment:D

noblecode Friend

on the site: http://www.sublima.ro

did you replace the top module poition with the user 9 postion to get the MOOfx to display there?

subtiricaliviu Friend

I just include MooFx in the top module and i made changes in CSS file to fit.

m.c.j.v Friend

Hello,

This is exactly what I am looking for in the JA_Zibal template to make ik more eye catching!

I am currently trying to build a site, but unfortunately my PHP and HTML knowledge runs short. :((

Can you please help me build in MoovX in JA_zibal?

Many thanks!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  m.c.j.v 17 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum