Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I would like to know how to have the MooFX roller do this:

1) On the home page it will roll through images 1-6 (this part is already setup and works fine) but then

2) When a person clicks on a menu item like About Us or Services, I want the roller to only roll through images 7-10 on that new page only, and so on for each menu item…..

So the user get images shown that are specific to the page that they are visiting….. and not the same ones 1-6 that appear on the frontpage.

How can I do this? Thanks for any help!!!

IqaluitOnline Friend

Only have the Modules published on the page you want their cooresponding picture to appear.

For your example,

Go to your Administrator -> Modules and publish the modules in positions user1 – user6 to the home page and any other page you want them to appear. Then modify your modules in postitions user7 -user10 to be published only to the About Us & Services page.

jasonre Friend

That’s easier than I thought! Thanks for the help!

krisjohnson Friend

How many user module positions can you have for the top moofx roller? I have about 50 pages of content, is is possible to have 2-3 pictures for each page?

Hung Dinh Friend

currently the template can support up to 5 modules (user5 – user9) you can add more user module by adding them to the index.php file.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 17 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum