Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Dear Members,

Step towards in reaffirming our commitment to the Quality and Support, We proudly announce flat 7 days No Questions Asked Refund Policy on all JA products and Services including Enterprise Extensions.

So if you are interested in trying out any JA product, feel free to buy it out and if not happy, ask for refund.

Please note, since the refund would be done manually, it might take upto 24-48 hrs to take effect, but be assured of the same.

Hung Dinh

bennitos Friend

Hello Hung,

I think thats great! It shows you have great confidence in your products!

pawanche Friend

need moneyback, please provide how do i get money back

Hung Dinh Friend

Just drop us a message in the Membership category with your payment info and you can get all back within 24 hours.

pawanche Friend

I did that and still no replay from them

Anonymous Moderator

Hi there,

Be informed that your question has been answered via ticket ID#(HZW-593911). Kindly login JA Helpdesk or check your mailbox now.

hanifahmed Friend

An interesting way to improve customer services (I can only assume you’ve had trouble with this in the past possibly).

But what’s stopping someone from joining, downloading what they need, and then asking for a refund?

Just my two cents.

Hung Dinh Friend

hanifahmed;159586An interesting way to improve customer services (I can only assume you’ve had trouble with this in the past possibly).

But what’s stopping someone from joining, downloading what they need, and then asking for a refund?

Just my two cents.

Trust. Merit. Responsibility. Credibility. Respect

If we trust our customer, I don’t think they will lie to us.
    Also, if anyone can make benefit or get business (small or big) by using JA products, why would they refuse paying for a very reasonable price?

mfcphil Friend

Trust. Merit. Responsibility. Credibility. Respect

If only it were that simple…life would be so easy!

hanifahmed Friend

mfcphil;159797Trust. Merit. Responsibility. Credibility. Respect

Agreed Mr Phil!

Anyhow, an excellent thing for Mr Hung Dinh to do, my hat goes off to you good man.

(certainly made me post in the forums after 5-6 months…)

Michael Casha Friend

mfcphil;159797Trust. Merit. Responsibility. Credibility. Respect

I support Hung’s decision full heartedly. I agree with his statement – why should we consider our customers guilty before being charged? We’d rather trust, and if we get hurt it’s not going to hurt the customers who we appreciate.

krmatt Friend

I want my refund. please advise. I am dissapointed with this product. It is downloaded, and all i have is a page which says search for jobs, but Nothing else. No employee? no emploeyr information? no sign up information? NOTHING.. What ??? I don’t know code, I don’t know design, how am I suppsoed to make this work
    You said it is easy to install, it is Not easy.
    Please give me confirmation regarding my refund

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@krmatt 197187 wrote:</em><blockquote>I want my refund. please advise. I am dissapointed with this product. It is downloaded, and all i have is a page which says search for jobs, but Nothing else. No employee? no emploeyr information? no sign up information? NOTHING.. What ??? I don’t know code, I don’t know design, how am I suppsoed to make this work
    You said it is easy to install, it is Not easy.
    Please give me confirmation regarding my refund</blockquote>

Did you follow the link on the bottom of this page >> http://www.joomlart.com/joomlart/refunds To submit your refund request?

If yes, then please tell us the ticket ID and i shall have a look. Do not worry, if the refund request is within 7 days of purchase, it would be duly refunded.

Arvind

shaddelick3000 Friend

Well I feel more comfortable knowing that if things dont work out I can get a refund, thumbs up:-)

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  shaddelick3000 13 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum