Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Dear JA, I have installed the starter pack of Decor and all works correctly. I have updated the Joomla version; I have configured the JA Upgrade module with all correct steps in your tutorial (credentials of JA, JA as default etc).

But, if I check the normal extension page, I see the image 1: 4 extensions are old and there is a new version. So, I check at this point the JA Extension Manager module as in the image 2, as indicated in your tutorial: but in this page, I see that the same extensions are already updated and if I try to update I see a message "no version found".

I.e., in the screen 1 it seems that I have the 1.1.1 version of JA Decor and I have to update it; in the screen 2, is impossible to update it because the version indicated is already 1.1.7.

How can I solve this problem?

Thank in advance!

PS I have followed ALL steps indicated in your guide!

pavit Moderator

Hello

Could you share as private reply a temp super user account to your backend so we will have a look at it and correclty answer to your question ?

svtmusr Friend

Yes, just now! Thank for the fast reply!

svtmusr Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pavit Moderator

Hello

This is not a problem it is a joomla cache setting , if you got to Extensions => Manage => Manage and click on the refresh cache for all items it will refresh the versions installed and you will see that everything is correctly reported now.

Regards

1. Screenshot-at-mag-24-21-26-47
    svtmusr Friend

Thanks! Solved

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  svtmusr 6 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum