Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi Guys
    I would like to purchase and start using Joomlart templates, but on trying the blank t3 template I have not found a way to load Moset Tree modules in the MegaMenu
    Is this not possible
    I am currently using another template club were I can load the modules in their “megamenu”, but I would prefer to use Joomlart’s templates going forward
    This is important to me as it is a deal breaker
    Please advise
    Best regards
    Ashley

ashleyinspain Friend

Hi
    Well I managed to load the modules, you first have to publish them to make them visible to the template

I now have a problem with the content of the modules
    They load fine until I include the email field, then the website no longer loads and it cycles on a blank screen with the email address twice in the top left hand corner
    If I de-select the email field and refresh the website loads fine again
    A problem with the template and the email field
    What do I do
    Best regards
    Ashley

Ninja Lead Moderator

If you want to use latest version of JAT3 framework, you can add easy module in Mega Menu, you can have a look at user guide JAT3 framework for reference link: http://t3-framework.org/video-series.html find Megamenu

ballyjames21 Friend

t3 is the base template to use for joomla.

ashleyinspain Friend

Hi

I have marked this thread as answered or solved

It is easy to load modules of any type in the mega menu, the modules just have to be published first (they don’t need to be given a module position just published)

Many thanks

Ashley

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ashleyinspain 10 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum