Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello:
    I want to publish an easy social toolbar in the head menu position and make it visible on every page. but when i do so, the module appears only on the home page, even when I set the menu assignment to “On all pages”.
    what am I missing here?
    Thanks.

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Have you checked your template profiles ?
    – Are you using different template profiles for different pages

It would be caused module position does not available for different layout profile.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Have you checked your template profiles ?
    – Are you using different template profiles for different pages

It would be caused module position does not available for different layout profile.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

karipe Friend

Thanks for your reply. this helped me figure out what was not right. But I am still having the same issue with the off canvas menu button. I check that I am using the right template and the right module position, but I am still not having the desired result. How can I make the off canvas menu appear on every page? As off now, it shows only on the home page.
    thanks a lot.
    Karipe

karipe Friend

Thanks for your reply. this helped me figure out what was not right. But I am still having the same issue with the off canvas menu button. I check that I am using the right template and the right module position, but I am still not having the desired result. How can I make the off canvas menu appear on every page? As off now, it shows only on the home page.
    thanks a lot.
    Karipe

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    For different issue please create new topic with issue detail and reproduce steps.
    I’ll try to follow up it.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    For different issue please create new topic with issue detail and reproduce steps.
    I’ll try to follow up it.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 8 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum