Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

modules are below content instead of along side.

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    May i know what did you do ?
    Some of div close be missed that’s why caused issue.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

janeb Friend

well, it happened after i unpublished all the menu items except home. i am not sure what happened. i was working on template.css and style.css but i reloaded a fresh clean one from template file and it did not fix it. so it’s not template.css or style.css. i dunno.

janeb Friend

i was also in css.css

janeb Friend

also, how do i get rid of that dark highlight over menu title? i didn’t see that.

janeb Friend

should i just ftp a clean template folder in?? i’ve been tinkering and tinkering and i cannot figure it out.

janeb Friend

ok. i reinstalled template through ftp, clean and it didn’t fix. it has to be something else 🙁

janeb Friend

how do i uninstall a quickstart installation so i can redo it before i get further in. i am so irritated now.

jooservices Friend

Hi there,
    If needed you can delete whole site via FTP. Delete database. And upload / extract original quickstart and install it again.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

janeb Friend

yup. doing it now. it’s not worth the frustration. ty

janeb Friend

so. it happened again. the modules moved into the same position, but this time, i know what it is. it happens when the htaccess.txt file is renamed to turn on url rewrite. how do i fix and i am getting 404 errors on articles. rewrite is not working. only with index.php in url.

janeb Friend

i re-installed joomla again to fix modules, but something is wrong. i cannot rename the htaccess.txt without breaking something in the template and i need to drop the index.php out of my url.

my website password has changed and i dont see where to change it.

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    # Until now i have bit confuse about what’s exactly issue on your site 🙂

i cannot rename the htaccess.txt without breaking something in the template and i need to drop the index.php out of my url.
    my website password has changed and i dont see where to change it.

Actually these are non JA issue. you would work with your sysadmin 🙂 It’s all about server config 🙂

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

janeb Friend

yeah, they seem to be bigger idiots than me. it’s that danged .htaccess.txt file.
    another question….i have been searching an hour to turn of k2 plugin “after content.” it’s showing an author block and i cannot find it to save my life! please help.

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    For another issue please create new topic 🙂
    Thank you,
    Viet Vu

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 9 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum