Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi, Tried to configure module on front page and when i inspected elements on browser, i found that article headers are not defined by type’ for example: Instead of h4 there is only h . Is it a known problem, and is there any solution. Website: http://www.emarmor.co.il Another matter: in address box of browser there is an addition to site address: ?jaredirect Why, and how can i remove it?

• This topic was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by  Elad.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by  Elad.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Elad,

Could you send me the page & screenshot highlighting the part of article header?

For the suffix in the URL, do you have any rule applied on your site? this is the first time I see that suffix.

Elad Friend

http://www.emarmor.co.il/?jaredirect

Main menu link is to featured articles.

1. Capture-1
    Elad Friend

Another issue:
    All websites with templates of JA asks for Plugin JA Content Type update to 1.0.8.
    I checked on Magz ii and in other places and haven’t found it.

Saguaros Moderator

Kindly check the htaccess file on your site if you set any specific rule for URL suffix like that or not.

For the new version of plugin, you can check via JA Extension Manager, add your JoomlArt credentials in the authentication and check update for this plugin.

Elad Friend

Hi,
    For extension manager – solved, thanks.
    I attached .htaccess, no redirects there except for www. The suffix was added after i installed JA Sugite and replaced old template (not yours),
    so i connected it to JA sugite, but i could not find the reason.
    Another thing that maybe related is that intro articles readmore link send me to home page again instead of the actual article.
    Last for this post:) – i purchased separately subscriptions for iseo, templates and extensions. Is there any possibility to upgrade to developer account to unite them?
    Thank you for excellent support.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Elad,

I’m still not quite sure what you mean by ‘connect to’ our template. You can try disable the htaccess file and SEF option under Global Configuration and see how it goes.

For the article link in homepage, I guess that article is not assigned to any menu item so it still displays in homepage. You can try to assign that article (or category that article belongs to) to a menu item (an existing or create new menu item).

With membership plan, kindly email your question into sales@joomlart.com , our sale team will help you out.

Regards

Elad Friend

Thanks, i will check it.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Elad 6 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum