Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

hi guys,

I’ve installed a template wich uses the JAT3v3 t3 plugin. I have a position where the main menu should be, this folds in and out. But the postion does not show at te regular site, it only works at the /?tp=1 position site.

I’ve uses 1.0.1 1.0.2 and the 1.0.3 version. The plugin came with the 1.0.2 version.

So when i go to the /?tp=1 position site the menu does fold in and out, but when you go to the regular site the menu doen’t appear at all.

my test domain is: http://www.mehmetyildiz.nl

On the left side there should be a menu but isn’t there. But when you go to http://www.mehmetyildiz.nl/?tp=1 you can see the menu working properly.

Any suggestions???

TomC Moderator

It appears that the position is there … but are you certain you have your menu properly configured and assigned to the desired position?

ybjlus Friend

Well even if you disable the main menu, the sidebar still funtions. It could be a problem with assigning the sidebar ,wich folds in and out, to the pages. But the problem is I don’t know where to assign it…

The position is called ” mainnav” and the menu is assigned to “mainnav” But where can I assign positon”mainnav” to a page??

greetz

phong nam Friend

Hi ybjlus,

I already checked your site, and could see that you are using TZ Nicanian 2 which is not our template. In addition, TZ Nicanian 2 isn’t built on my T3 framework, so Mega Menu feature doesn’t appear on your site.

Regards,

Leo

g_tex Friend

hello

I have the last version of framework+blank template (v1.1.0 | 22/02/2013), but i have some issues to change and to save the position of modules in the layout.
    Someone have the same problem?
    thank you

ybjlus Friend

<em>@Leo Burnetts 361801 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi ybjlus,

I already checked your site, and could see that you are using TZ Nicanian 2 which is not our template. In addition, TZ Nicanian 2 isn’t built on my T3 framework, so Mega Menu feature doesn’t appear on your site.

Regards,

Leo</blockquote>

Leo,

According to the developers of the nicanian II template, the template IS based on the T3 framework. They even included the T3 install files when I purchased the template.

It isn’t a Joomlart template but still uses the T3 framewok (which is free) and my question was regarding the T3 framewok not about the template it self.

And for my info, the left menu that folds in and out, is that wat is called a MegaMenu?

regards

phong nam Friend

@ ybjlus: I’d to confirm my previous post again. Right. TZ Nicanian 2 also running on T3v3. But, actually the position of module/menu depends on its template positions, not just T3 system plugin. It’s not out of our support duty.

* This curriculum is a sensitive support case because the issue can related to the 3rd-party template structures.
    @g_tex: Can you make me clearer via snapshot of your issues ? I think Layout of T3v3 is really easy to use (one-click feature). Lets see my attachment below.

Regards,

Leo

1. 2-27-2013-11-32-07-AM
    g_tex Friend

Hi,
    thanks for your help Leo!
    Until I select a position of my module, everything is alright. When I “save” my changes, the module position resets to the starting position.

1. T3_layout_step1
    2. T3_layout_step2
    3. T3_layout_step3
    g_tex Friend

hi,

I made a new install of joomla 3.0.3 and now everything is perfect…

Sorry and thanks

g_tex Friend

<em>@g_tex 362792 wrote:</em><blockquote>

I made a new install of joomla 3.0.3 and now everything is perfect…

</blockquote>

I know a little more 🙂

It’s only working when the template t3_blank is assigned by default. If i use it for a single page, the layout and navigation module isn’t working.

Voilà!
    Great job and thank you

phong nam Friend

Hi g_tex,

Can you send me a PM with your URL & admin ? I will check out which causes this issue.

Regards,

Leo

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 11 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum