Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I have a problem with a few of my modules (footer, search etc.). They are not appearing on my website, and showing error message “Module XML data non available” in Module Manager.

I am using Ja Teline IV template on Joomla 1.7.

Could someone please help me to solve this problem?

Thanks,
    Ivana

pavit Moderator

Hi srdocivana

May i have via Private Message the link to your backend with your admin details ?

So i can take a look and check what is wrong

Thanks

srdocivana Friend

Thanks pavit, I’ve just sent you the details by PM.

pavit Moderator

Hi srdocivana

I’m having problems to login in your backend, after i have inserted user and password the page is still loading

srdocivana Friend

I don’t know why you have the problem, I have just logged in successfully to the backend?

pavit Moderator

Hi srdocivana

Finally i’m logged in your site but i don’t see any error on it

I have cleaned your T3 cache and enabled the development mode and all seems work fine

have you a screen shot of the error ?

Thanks

srdocivana Friend

I can send you a screenshot tomorrow. For now I can still see some errors – first of all on the frontend you can’t see the search box, footer and footer menu. When I go to Module Manager, for each of these modules I see error “Module XML data non available”. Maybe I am making some obvious mistake, but for now I can’t find what seems to be the problem.

pavit Moderator

Hi srdocivana

Could you enable again the account i received for your backend ?

i can’t login in the back end

Thanks

srdocivana Friend

I enabled the account, you can now login and check the errors I get in Module Manager. Are we going to continue our conversation by PM?

srdocivana Friend

pavit, thank you for your help, I found the answer. Problem was that the quickstart I downloaded the first time was missing some files. I downloaded it again, uploaded and everything is OK.

Thanks again,
    Ivana

pavit Moderator

Hi srdocivana

Your welcome

I’m glad that at the end your issue is solved

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 12 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum