Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Not sure if I missed this but the way I see it that there is NOT any module variations. Is this correct?

If there are not any module variations, but is the best way to add some additional colors or styles for modules?

Thank you,

Jason Brinn

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@jasonbr 337152 wrote:</em><blockquote>Not sure if I missed this but the way I see it that there is NOT any module variations. Is this correct?</blockquote>

Hi Jason,

I’m bit confused about what you said above.

And about additional colors or styles for modules: you can use css style and add class into “Module Class Suffix” on the module.

Regards

jasonbr Friend

Yeah, sorry for being confusing. I was pretty much just asking if there were any pre-configured module variations?

thanks for the response.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Yeah, JA Extension are supported on this(Module Class Suffix), you can check about on this link.

charles99 Friend

where are the module variations for this template? or should I say Module Suffix? All the modules have no Module Suffix set, nor do you list any in the guide! Can someone from Joomlart post the color Suffix for this Template! The way you have it now throws the look off!

Ninja Lead Moderator

@charles99: I have screenshot some module support Module Suffix on JA Extension

About css style you can need customize to consistent with your site

1. JA-News-Featured-Module
    2. JA-Newsticker-Module
    3. JA-Side-News-module
    masnz Friend

Hi –

You are not answering the question.
    This is not an answer: “About css style you can need customize to consistent with your site”

The correct answer would be to SHOW people HOW to create the CSS that will style your modules.
    Like: How to create the CSS that will make a coloured background for a module…or a border…or a pattern…

The link you gave does not show how to do this.

Ninja Lead Moderator

@masnz: What template are you using ? I did not know exact path css style you need to change or you can find it from this path below
    <blockquote>templates/ja_your_template/css</blockquote>

Saguaros Moderator

Hi masnz,

We place our CSS rule(s) inside this foder: templatesja_your_default_templatecss

Let me take JA Contentslider Module with JA University template as an example. We create a Css file in css folder: templatesja_universitycssmod_jacontentslider.css. In this file, we define rules for elements in this module: position, background, color, buttons, …

If you don’t have this template installed, pls try to build a demo site with DEMO BUILDER TOOL

You can see easily by using Google chrome inspect element or Firebug for Firefox. Firstly, pls set Compress CSS in Template manager to No, then hover on any button (or other HTML elements) you want in this JA Contentslider module and right click on it and then click on inspect element, it will show you which CSS class it is using and which CSS file and the path to this button on the right side.

Now, I am not going to try to teach a lesson on CSS styling – this is something you will need to take some time to research and learn individually. However, there are a great many learning resources available throughout the internet – many of which are 100% FREE. While I will leave it to you to conduct a more thorough search, here are a few initial resources with regard to CSS basics:

http://webdesign.about.com/od/xhtml/u/htmlcssxml.htm#s5
    http://www.cssbasics.com/download-all-chapters/
    http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_intro.asp

Hope this make senses.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum