Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi, I would like some help with the MegaMenu. Since I did not install the Quickstart package, I don’t know how the submenus are configured.

Here’s what I did:

• Extensions -> Modules: added a new Module of Type "Menu" and selected an existing Submenu
    • Megamenu Configuration: Added a submenu on Main Menu Entry "Home" and chose my new Menu Module
    • The Menu is visible, but not styled as in the Demo page (http://ja-biz.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/en/ e.g. Menu "Careers". Also I can not select single menu entries in the submenu, as visible in the documentation/video tutorial.

Can you give some advice? Do I have to add an "Extra Class"? Is there something I missed in the Menu module configuration? Or is another module type used? Screenshots of the Module and Megamenu configuration would help 🙂

We do not have a live site yet, so I cannot give access to the system.

Thanks, best regards Nils from KIAG

Edit: Attached screenshot of MegaMenu config

• This topic was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by  kiag. Reason: Attached screenshot of MegaMenu config
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by  kiag. Reason: fixed some typos

1. mm01
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    This documentation helps you in the megamenu settings for the banner module.
    Find the Megamenu in the above documentation and apply the configurations.

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum