Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi
    i’ve published a module in homepage (home-gym position) and in a section. I’ve set "visible" for the title module but i don’t see it
    Why?
    If is a JACM module i can see the title but if other type of module i cannot see it

Thanks Luca

1. titolomodulo
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly open the module again > Advance Tab > module style > Its inherit by default.
    Change the style to xhtml save and check.

Regards

brusamolino Friend

Hi
    thanks
    now i can see the title but not the text inside JA Extra Fields->Module Intro Text
    Why?

Thanks Luca

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    When it loads the style default it not use the extra paramemter . Ot load its own style.
    I am not sure how the 3rd party extension is defined. If its JA module it works for both.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    When it loads the style default it not use the extra paramemter . Ot load its own style.
    I am not sure how the 3rd party extension is defined. If its JA module it works for both.

brusamolino Friend

Hi
    i’ve set the style module to xhtml but this problem (text inside JA Extra Fields->Module Intro Text) is also on "joomla html module"
    A solution?

Thanks Luca

Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    brusamolino Friend

JACM ok but not on all native joomla module

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    It works only for the override modules that is present in the /html folder of the template.
    As u can see you have articles category module that will show you both title and intro text as it defined in the override files.
    If you wan to override any other files, for example, the 3rd party extension you can create an override and customise their titles as given in the overrides of /html/mod_articles_category.

Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum