Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi Guys,
    Sorry here I am again with another noob question.
    I just want to know how to make the tab1(most read) and tab2(latest post) from magazine layout to appear in corporate layout. (The same way as it appears in magazine layout)
    I already tick/check the menu assignment for each module but still they don’t appear in corporate layout sidebar.

PS – my site is still in my localhost.

Thank you in advance. 🙂

Nazario A Friend

@jamhulk,

In Magazine Layout, we have created a module called Custom tabs (Custom HTML module) to load two positions: tab-1 (Most Read) and tab-2 (Latest Post)

In this case, if you want to show module tab-1 and tab-2 in Corporate Layout, you need to assign the “Custom tabs” module to Corporate Layout menu item.

Here is result:

1. 7
    2. 8
    jamhulk Friend

Hi Nazario,
    Thank you very much for your suggestion, it works for me. 🙂 very much appreciated 🙂 But for some reason I don’t know why I encountered this problem. When I click on the “most read tab” no article appears but on the “Latest post tab” there’s no problem. I attached some screenshots sir for your reference.
    Thank you very much

1. Capture1
    2. Capture2
    Nazario A Friend

@jamhulk,

The “Most Read” tab refers to the “Popular Post” (Articiles Category module), please check this module’s setting in backend again: http://prntscr.com/3cx36y

If the problem still persists, pls PM me the URL, admin credential of your site, I will check and help you out.

jamhulk Friend

Hi Nazario,
    Thank you so much for your always prompt reply, but sorry my site is still in my localhost :((. I’ve also check the filtering options>category in the backend of my website and I found out that it has the categories in there. (Sorry cannot attach screenshot because im just using mobile as of posting) i will just update my replay later to attach some necessary screenshot for your reference sir. Once again thank you very much. 🙂

Nazario A Friend

@ jamhulk,

It would be best if you can post the screenshot highlighting your problem here, I will try to help you out.

jamhulk Friend

Hi Nazario,
    Sorry for the late reply.
    I just figured it out why the most read tab has no entry. I missed to tick the “corporate layout” in the “assignment tab” of the “custom tab” module.

Thank you very much for your help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jamhulk 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum