Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Can someone please post all of the possible module suffix for different colors for Cooper.

Also how can I get the cool curly luxury background as the background for various modules as seen in the top slider module in the demo? I’d like to use that same background for other modules.

Thanks!:-*

theprofessor Friend

<em>@valart 130839 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    Also how can I get the cool curly luxury background as the background for various modules as seen in the top slider module in the demo? I’d like to use that same background for other modules.

Thanks!:-*</blockquote>

All of the images are available in the Cooper download. You could easily take the image you are refering to and use it in other templates as backgrounds or, of you know how to do it, modules.

valart Friend

“or, you know how to do it, modules.”

Can you tell me how to do it for modules? 🙂

nguyenhuu quang Friend

_menu,
    _text,
    _hilite,
    _h31,
    _h32

nguyenhuu quang Friend

if you want to use it, pls creat new surfix for you

kenla Friend

<em>@quang268 130853 wrote:</em><blockquote>if you want to use it, pls creat new surfix for you</blockquote>

Hi everybody!
    Is there anyone in this forum who can provide me with information in how to create new suffix?
    Thanks in advance:)

Saguaros Moderator
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 14 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum