Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I see in Xenia Gamer that Module Styling is active only for the right position.
    It is correct or may I make it works in other positions?

Thanks!

Michael Casha Friend

It should work fine in other positions as long as you use the correct Module Suffix Class

massimo12 Friend

<em>@MiCCAS 9488 wrote:</em><blockquote>It should work fine in other positions as long as you use the correct Module Suffix Class</blockquote>

I tried all of the available Module Suffix Classes you provide (-blue -orange -green -brick) but, sadly… didn’t work in other positions than right…

Any hint?

ShannonN Friend

Maybe like villadi its designed only to work on the right, I’ll try and get confirmation on this from the designer, bear with us
    ShannonN

massimo12 Friend

It’s what I supposed.
    Please, ask him how to make it works in other positions too, thanks!

JeffreyFrey Friend

Has anyone found a way to make the module suffix work in other positions?

thanx,
    JJ

massimo12 Friend

Maybe MiCCAS knows how.
    He wrotes it’s only a matter of syntax. I think he’s able to styling modules in all positions.

Tell us how, MiCCAS!

Michael Casha Friend

Well as far as I knew it worked with both sides, however I’ll take a further look tonight.

downsouth Friend

I had the same problem, only seems to work on the right in Xenia.

Webkonzept Friend

Hello everybody,

I want to make the moduls from right design to left design, too.
    What must I do? Have anybody a answer? :((

Thanks for help,
    Melanie

ciprianrpp Friend

yes, verry interesting. i’m waiting too for the answer to this:)

Menalto Friend

<em>@ciprianrpp 30612 wrote:</em><blockquote>yes, verry interesting. i’m waiting too for the answer to this:)</blockquote>

Can you let me take a look at your index.php file from the template?

adeptus Friend

Well, sorry for resurrecting an old thread, but it appears you still can’t use module class suffix for styling in any position other than the right. Is there a workaround? :confused:

reachthesky Friend

<em>@adeptus 58521 wrote:</em><blockquote>Well, sorry for resurrecting an old thread, but it appears you still can’t use module class suffix for styling in any position other than the right. Is there a workaround? :confused:</blockquote>
    Mmm, I’m not that good at it, but if you really want to get some ideas of how styling works, you might be lucky to get some answers by reading this great tutorial http://www.scribd.com/doc/2300098/Joomla-v-15-How-to-use-CSS-class-suffixes?query2=joomla%20main%20menu%20css

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  reachthesky 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum