Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello!
    I am trying to create a menu on the left column, and I want it to have the kind of styling that menus in the right column have (The Resources menu, for example.) Unfortunately, I can’t make it work. I tried all the menu class suffixes I can find, but no luck. In fact, when I move a right column (position) menu to the left column (position) it immediately loses its styling. I would be obliged if someone could help me with this.

nguyenhuu quang Friend

need to creat new styles for your menu on left side

stef77 Friend

<em>@quang268 122597 wrote:</em><blockquote>need to creat new styles for your menu on left side</blockquote>

What do you mean by this Quang? (I have the same problem)

joncr Friend

Thank you Quang, but I was looking for something more specific. Incidentally, I tried that, but I must have done something wrong, because it didn’t work. So if you could tell me what you mean, it would be great.

jimmaca Friend

I’m interested in this too, if anyone to expand on this it would be much appreciated.

CHeers

nguyenhuu quang Friend

U need to Creat new class surfix for you, and put it to Your menu.
    Thanks

eric67 Friend

Hello,

Could you please give more explanation. I really don’t understand what you mean…

Where and how to create a new class suffix? and where to put it?

Thanks a lot,
    Eric.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  eric67 14 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum