Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi please help me with ja.slideshow2 module. I get error in IE7 “Fx.Transitions.Back.easeOut´is null or not an object”. In Firefox nothing visible. Look here Check bottom right Choose style

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

There are some problems with this module when you installed it.
    Please send me your live url, admin account via PM, i will help you to fix this issue.

krsnak Friend

I found that there is a conflict with EZ Realty component. When the uninstall EZ, modules will be displayed

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

i have looked your website but could not see this issue again.
    Maybe you have fixed this issue.

krsnak Friend

Yes im fixed EZ realty plugin and all ok.

clarker Friend

Hi,
    I have the same problem, however I do no have “EZ Realty component” installed.
    I am using Joomla v 1.5.14.
    I created a test site to setup JA_Sulfur before installing on by live site, the test site installation worked fine, I have JA_Slideshow working perfectly.
    So I installed the template onto by live site with all the settings I used on the test site, but the slideshow module will not work.:confused:

I get the following error message:
    Modeuless/mod_jaslideshow2/assests/ja.slideshow2.js
    fx.transitions.back.easeout is null or not an object
    Line: 15
    Char:3

Any ideas as what could be the cause – I would love to get this template up and running after spending good money on it.:((

Thanks in advance

Richard

kalibs112 Friend

Hmmn…havent had this problem…nop

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  kalibs112 14 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum