Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hey everyone, im having a slight problem though self induced, I can’t seem to be able to figure out what im doing wrong so im hoping someone can either tell me what I need to do, or point me in the right directions. God knows, I have been through the template.css file with a fine toothcombe and even resorted to changing every last number relevant to what I want to do, with no resolution.

So what have I done? Well, I mainly changed the width of the template. This seems to have buggered up the two modules at the top and the two at the bottom. They seem to be touching each other with no space between them yet there was before. Now I thought there was a set margin/padding which one could change between them, but then surely it would still show if the template width was changed.

Well, im not a coder and have very little experience, so I could do with a little help.

Here’s two images to explain what has happened. The first one shows the width im referring to. The second image shows what has happened.

Cheers. 🙂

vwrmic Friend

Anyone have any ideas? I’ve spent the last day or so fiddling with the template.css

I have managed to decrease the size of the two modules by changing the % but It makes them both smaller and not span the width of the part underneath, so it doesn’t look right.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  vwrmic 14 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum