Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

Blank page issue which I haven’t been able to find a solution for in the forum so far.

We use JomSocial and would like to use their “Hello me” module for login, registering etc. instead of JA Login module. The module works fine, but randomly (!) returns a blank page, especially when logged in.

Tried various module positons, none and all class suffixes. It went fine in the sandbox using anything but _blank, but the problem persists when installed on the live site. We would like to use _gray.

I can pm or mail backend access details to you if you need to take a look.

Thanks,

thangnn1510 Friend

Hi zentrina!

Regarding the problem with JomSocial you should submit it to JomSocial team to get right support. I have no idea to fix it this case.

zentrina Friend

Hi,

Well, they tell me it is a template issue that should be addressed with you… The module works on other templates, but not this.

thangnn1510 Friend

Hello!

Please give us the login information FTP/Admin account to your support ticket VBO-544-11228 in http://support.joomlart.com. We’ll check for you.

Thanks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  thangnn1510 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum