Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I installed the quickstar, but I´ve been having an awful amount of issues. The biggest one is the sl-1 and sl-2 positions. I enable the slideshow and the news pro module, but one will throw the other one bellow. Even when the slideshow is activated and I check the positions with tp=1 it shows the other positions bellow. Also when I activate this module a blank space is created bellow the bottom search bar.
    Salutes!

1. error
    ivanmalo Friend

I really cant find the issue, it works good when I use sl-2 and sl.3 but no luck with sl1-1. I really would apreciate some help.
    I attach more images…

1. error7
    2. erro6
    Ismael Trejo Friend

this usually happens if you left a <div> open
    It´s happened to me when i use the “Read More” option

<div>
    <hr system-readmore>
    </div>

this breaks the layout

make sure you close the div before the readmore

phong nam Friend

Hi ivanmalo,

I already checked your site, and see that there is no JA Slideshow module or slideshow position there, actually the module you mention is JA Featured News. Because you did some customizations that broke the module positions, so my solution is that you should install JA Nex 2.5 template again & also check carefully its userguide.

Regards,

Leo

agnews Friend

I’m having the very same problem, and I made NO customizations. I just started with a clean install on a Joomla 3.0.3.
    For a reason I do not comprehend (and not, it’s not an open div in an article), it DOES break the sl-l2 position below the sl-I1 position. Or, if that doesn’t ACTUALLY happen inside the code, the visible result is like the sl-l2 position is below the sl-l1.

1. JoomlartProblem
    ivanmalo Friend

<em>@Leo Burnetts 362266 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi ivanmalo,

I already checked your site, and see that there is no JA Slideshow module or slideshow position there, actually the module you mention is JA Featured News. Because you did some customizations that broke the module positions, so my solution is that you should install JA Nex 2.5 template again & also check carefully its userguide.
    I

Regards,

Leo</blockquote>

Hi,
    i have made no changes to the template. I have reonstalled the QuickStart 2 times and the template by itself, still no luck.
    Regards,

phong nam Friend

Hi ivanmalo,

I tried to fix on your site, the issue is much easier than i thought. You missed assigning menu for the modules of sl1-1, sl2, sl3 position and also set “No” for Development mode in Global tab of Template Manager, then Save & Clean T3 cache.

Regards,

Leo

ivanmalo Friend

<em>@Leo Burnetts 362343 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi ivanmalo,

I tried to fix on your site, the issue is much easier than i thought. You missed assigning menu for the modules of sl1-1, sl2, sl3 position and also set “No” for Development mode in Global tab of Template Manager, then Save & Clean T3 cache.

Regards,

Leo</blockquote>

Thanks Leo, but the problem is not solved, I think it the ja_newfeatured because I enabled the module and the issue is still there.

phong nam Friend

Hi ivanmalo,

Yes. I missed ja_newfeatured module. Anyway, I fixed it on your site:

On your server,
    open /templates/ja_nex/html/mod_janews_featured/nex/blog.php.

Then at line 300, add

<?php if(count($rows) == 1){
    echo '</div>';
    } ?>

Regards,

Leo

ivanmalo Friend

<em>@Leo Burnetts 362521 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi ivanmalo,

Yes. I missed ja_newfeatured module. Anyway, I fixed it on your site:

On your server,

Then at line 300, add

echo '</div>';
    } ?>

Regards,

Leo</blockquote>

Leo,
    I´m sorry to keep bothering you, but still the issue persists…
    Also something I havent realized is that the menu now is not working properly, when you hover over the bottons they wont change and wont show their childs. I reinstalled defalut css but still no luck.

phong nam Friend

Hi ivanmalo,

Can you remove the block of accessing from my IP ? I can’t login with your admin since last checking.

Regards,

Leo

ivanmalo Friend

I will pm you with my Account, I don’t know what happened

phong nam Friend

Hi ivanmalo,

I fixed that issue on your site. Check your recent inbox with my snapshot because i don’t want to public your site preview.
    Here is my change:

Then at line 300, add

</div>

instead

echo '</div>';
    } ?>

Regards,

Leo

ivanmalo Friend

Thank you, it is solved.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ivanmalo 11 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum