Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi,

We’re trying to create an animated balloon effect when people land on the website.

We’ve setup a custom module with balloons (image) and applied some CSS3 animation to the module… However we’re not sure which position to put the module in so it appears on the JA Builder pages?

Please advise asap.

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can add the ‘debug’ position into JA Builder template, just open the file: root/templates/ja_builder/index.php

Add this line of code before the closing body tag:

<jdoc:include type="modules" name="debug" style="none" />

http://prntscr.com/i57i3o

Then you assign that module to this ‘debug’ position.

In case that you don’t want to use this position, you can add a ‘Spotlight’ block of JA Builder to page and load your desired module via this spotlight.

Regards

romolo Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

As I can see that the balloons are displays above the slideshow when they rolls up now, could you share screenshots of how you want it should be?

romolo Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

It seems happen in Chrome only, I updated the z-index for spotlight block in the custom code section, kindly check it now.

romolo Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Could you try to assign this module to the ‘debug’ position as I suggested above? I think it’ll be simple.

romolo Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I set the height for the balloons module and it looks fine now.

.custom.balloons {
        height: 0px !important;
    }

Kindly check.

Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum