Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

ok, very good.

you got an interesting site. i see, that if i click on an article, you do not have always all the modul’s on the right.

this gives more space, also for wrapper with an external site. very good.

i will have a closer look at iJoomlaNews right now.

Phill Moderator

SHoggard,

Could you tell me exactly how we can help you. I am currently unsure exactly what you are asking.

SHoggard Friend

Hi Phil & drarvindc,

Ok Here are the problems:

What is the exact width of each of the module position DISPLAY areas? Col-mas, Left, Right are the main ones giving problems (but User positions also have the same issue User 1 to 10, all of them!)

ALL Module positions appear to have additional ‘padding’ at the TOP (20px), LEFT (15px) & BOTTOM (10px) – this forces ALL content (ie: ads) to the right

Notice When an ad of 50px height is placed in the Content-top position it aligns prefectly to the top (grey divider rule) BUT when another ad of exactly the same height is put in the Col-mas1 position it does not align but sits about 20px below the rule.

When 2 modules are ‘stacked’ in a position ontop of eachother there’s about 36px space between them (ie: 15 from the bottom margin below the upper module – then grey rule (1px?) – then 20px margin above the lower module.

I just need to know how to remove or reduce these marging, padding (whatever you call it)

There’s also some padding issues with JATabs (but probably a discussion for another thread)

2 larger screenshots attached – I hope you can see what I mean.

1. PWAModulesS
    2. Inset-example-1
    hariorama Friend

yes, i noticed that too.

this is a problem, because also text and everything goes to the right to the border in the tabs.
    in some tabs i had to include tables in order to keep it a bit centre.

Hung Dinh Friend

SHoggard;147097I don’t understand:

They’re quite clearly here & functional since V1.1 was released (see image)

The module user1 – user5 are supported in the template, however, it is not used in the quickstart package.

I have made this picture for better illustration

jester11218 Friend

I hope the user positions are not removed. I use them on a live site.

Removing the positions would be very problematic for me.

cgc0202 Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 147054 wrote:</em><blockquote>Cornelio,

Why don’t you download the template and find out. In the time it takes to write one of your epic threads you could have installed the template and answered the question for yourself.

You seem to like Teline III so how about starting a thread in the showcase forum with your work?</blockquote>

Phil,

The summary of positions provided and I responded to is not correct. I phrased my response in a manner of “clarification”. As you can see, Hung provided a more complete “positions” cartoon, in subsequent response.

I have downloaded and posted the links to my Sandbox sites of Teline III from the beta to the v1.3 — all four of them — as needed whenever I asked questions or responded to others where the appropriate Teline III version link is relevant.

At this stage, as far as I am concerned (and I think a number of those who tested Teline III also) there are so many issues still unresolved with Teline III, I posted them in a number of threads and responses to others. I can list the critical ones if Joomlart is interested.

I will use Teline III for my sites when the most critical issues are resolved.

Cornelio

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  cgc0202 14 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum