Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Please can we have a Module position schematic – it is getting quite hard to place items by guesswork:

I know we can use ?tp=1 on the Teline Demo page – BUT the demo isn’t using User 1,2,3 positions & many others.

I need to know the dimensions of these (& other) module positions to sell ads into them (clients need to know what size to make their ad).

I’ve experimented with User 1,2,3 & placed dummy gifs & resized them to try to get the best fit – but there seems to be quite a lot of padding between these modules (yes I know its table less, but what else do I call it?)

So:-
    1. can we have a demo with ALL positions in use?
    2. can we have a Screen-shot with overlay of these positions (JA used to provide this)
    3. In the screen shot overlay can we have optimum display area dimensions – if there’s padding let us know.

That would be a great help in building the site.

jester11218 Friend

<em>@SHoggard 145756 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please can we have a Module position schematic – it is getting quite hard to place items by guesswork:

I know we can use ?tp=1 on the Teline Demo page – BUT the demo isn’t using User 1,2,3 positions & many others.

I need to know the dimensions of these (& other) module positions to sell ads into them (clients need to know what size to make their ad).

I’ve experimented with User 1,2,3 & placed dummy gifs & resized them to try to get the best fit – but there seems to be quite a lot of padding between these modules (yes I know its table less, but what else do I call it?)

So:-
    1. can we have a demo with ALL positions in use?
    2. can we have a Screen-shot with overlay of these positions (JA used to provide this)
    3. In the screen shot overlay can we have optimum display area dimensions – if there’s padding let us know.

That would be a great help in building the site.</blockquote>

This is really not much to ask and it would probably be easier to do this than answer every post with the same ?tp=1 answer!

I second this request.

perdu Friend

3rd ‘d, most other template clubs provide this.

SHoggard Friend

Hung,
    Please supply this as a priority.

I’ve tried Firefox ‘display ruler’ to do some basic measurements on Demo but Ruler doesn’t support frames & since Demo is in a frame that route is closed!

You have a really great product, but I think for all the time energy & effort users have been putting into providing valuable feedback on your Teline, I think its probably time they want to stop playing around & exploring and get down to business – which in many instances means going live with a professional site & maybe earn some money.

To do that we need the information requested.

SHoggard Friend

Ok guys:- the schematic is here (it should be in a sticky of its own):

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/template-configuration-3/

BUT: It still doesn’t show dimensions.

In the Sourcefiles folder there is a big psd layered file BUT like the demo it doesn’t include ALL module positions!!

jester11218 Friend

<em>@SHoggard 145966 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ok guys:- the schematic is here (it should be in a sticky of its own):

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/template-configuration-3/

BUT: It still doesn’t show dimensions.

In the Sourcefiles folder there is a big psd layered file BUT like the demo it doesn’t include ALL module positions!!</blockquote>

Thank you but it does not show a 3 column layout. Not all modules are present in that layout.
    Jesse

SHoggard Friend

I know! It’s better than nothing – but still pretty useless

SHoggard Friend

I guess we’re now being ignored!

jester11218 Friend

<em>@SHoggard 146497 wrote:</em><blockquote>I guess we’re now being ignored!</blockquote>

I am hearing crickets.

SHoggard Friend

I think we have to keep ‘bumping’ this topic

nickwigzell Friend

I couldn’t agree more: a comprehensive schematic would be a huge help, especially for Joomla and Teline 3 newbies like me for whom this is a steep learning curve.

I shall be using the three-col layout, so a guide to module positions, with dimensions, could save me days of work.

Nick

perdu Friend

bump, bump,

SHoggard Friend

Hi guys…. since this thread is being ignored…. I started a new one!

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/module-positions-13/

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  SHoggard 14 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum