Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I am trying to place a module in mainbody according to the available positions described in Ja Regulus page but it doesn’t appear. What is the problem?:confused:

Hieu Nguyen Admin

mspotI am trying to place a module in mainbody according to the available positions described in Ja Regulus page but it doesn’t appear. What is the problem?:confused:

mainbody is not a module position, it’s a place where the main content of com_frontpage displays.

I guess you want to put some modules in the center column of Regulus. So just put your stuff here:

<!-- BEGIN: CONTENT -->
    <div id="ja-<?php echo $divid ?>">
    <a name="Content" id="Content"></a>
    <?php mosMainBody(); ?>
    </div>
    <!-- END: CONTENT -->

For example, if you want to put “user1” module into this area, try the code below:

<!-- BEGIN: CONTENT -->
    <div id="ja-<?php echo $divid ?>">
    <a name="Content" id="Content"></a>
    <?php
    mosMainBody();
    mosLoadModules ( 'user1',-2 );
    ?>
    </div>
    <!-- END: CONTENT -->

Hope this information is useful for you!

mspot Friend

Thank you. You ‘ve been very helpful

Hieu Nguyen Admin

mspotThank you. You ‘ve been very helpful

Hi, thanx for your kind words. I just do the best I can. Hope you will enjoy using our services and feel satisfied. 😉

extreme Friend

Thanks a lot for this answer. I was looking for this exact code.

I’m glad I searched for this topic before opening a new one 😉

You guys are the best!

jasonre Friend

I’d like to keep the user1 modules position for Regulus Ex, which is currently top left column. How can I add a module position called ‘abovebody’ that will place content directly above the mainbody section? I have already added ‘abovebody’ as position number 24 in the module position admin.

Thanks!

nathanbohn Friend

edit the template index.php, navigate in the code where you want to add the module and then paste <?php mosLoadModules ( ‘user3’,-1 ); ?> into the file. replace user3 with whatever module name you want.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  nathanbohn 17 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum