Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi there. I am running into what I think should be a very easy item to solve, but I can’t seem to figure it out.

I love the rounded modules at the right and left column of this template, and would like to have a rounded module underneath the main content. In the template, all that is available is user7 and banner, both of which have special styling, one for tabs,a nd the oher for banner.

All I would like to do would be to create a module position, say user6, that I can apply the rounded module style to. I can do a very basic one, but both the left and right module’s styling seems to be dependent on css for the movable and drag&drop functionality, which I am not using. I can’t get the basic inner padding working, nor the right-hand rounded tab top.

Could an admin please provide a basic bit of code for adding a module in the center, say above user position 7, that would look just like the modules on the right and left with a header that has the correct padding?

Something like this:

<div id="ja-col2">
    <div class="ja-innerpad ja-movable-container" id="ja-movable2">
    <jdoc:include type="modules" name="right" style="rounded" />
    </div>
    </div>

but which will actually work in the center? The padding is the main thing I can’t figure out….

Thanks…

Saguaros Moderator

Hello

I have a example making rounded box for banner position, may be this is thing you needing.
    you find:

<jdoc:include type=”modules” name=”banner” />

replace:

<div class=”ja-box-br”><div class=”ja-box-bl”><div class=”ja-box-tr”><div class=”ja-box-tl clearfix”><div class=”my-inner”>
    <jdoc:include type=”modules” name=”banner” style=”raw” />
    </div></div></div></div></div>

and add the following css into the template.css file:

.my-inner{ padding:18px 0 }

xevioso Friend

Thank you very much….I will give it a try. In theory this should work for other module positions if I insert them in the template. Until you responded, my only solution was to use a background image of the header rounded top that was exactly the size I need. Not the best solution.

–Jeremy

Saguaros Moderator

ok, here is more solutions

1) you add the following code into the file: templatesja_labrahtmlmodules.php

[PHP]
    function modChrome_myrounded($module, &$params, &$attribs)
    { ?>
    <div class=”module<?php echo $params->get(‘moduleclass_sfx’); ?>”>
    <div>
    <div>
    <div class=”clearfix”>
    <?php if ($module->showtitle != 0) : ?>
    <h3><span><?php echo $module->title; ?></span></h3>
    <?php endif; ?>
    <?php echo $module->content; ?>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    <?php
    }

[/PHP]

now, you have a new style named “myrounded“, you can test this as following:

find this:
    [PHP]
    <jdoc:include type=”modules” name=”banner” />
    [/PHP]
    [PHP]
    <jdoc:include type=”modules” name=”banner” style=”myrounded” />
    [/PHP]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum