Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author

@testcouch: Maybe I misunderstand what are you expecting. Please give me the screenshot and description what are you trying to do. It would help to understand the issues and give you specific answers.

testcouch Friend

hi Ninja Lead, ok no problem i try to explain it more visible:

1. how it should look

2. how it currently look:

hope it helps to untertand it better 🙂

1. abovecomponent
    2. abovecomponent1
    Ninja Lead Moderator

+ Enable Frontpage module from administrator area

+ Open templates/ja_social_t3/css/custom.css file and add new rule

.t3-mainbody .t3-content .main-content-inner {
    padding: 0px 0px 5px 5px;
    }

.t3-module.module-yellowaftercomponent .module-ct .custom-yellowaftercomponent {
    padding: 10px 15px;
    }

Let me know if it helps

testcouch Friend

hi, thanks for your help. 🙂

but i guess i should add yellowabovecomponent and not yellowaftercomponent in custom.css right?

i have changed this and now it looks better but the module-title (yellow backround) have still a small offset to the left!

Update:

i have removed both css fix from templates/ja_social_t3/css/custom.css because it breaks the complete layout of other content and module parts!

ok please let us thinking different and start from the ground..

Ninja Lead Moderator

You want to change yellowaftercomponent to yellowabovecomponent css class name in this case, you need to add the new css style below into custom.css file

.t3-mainbody .t3-content .main-content-inner {
    }

.t3-module.module-yellowabovecomponent .module-ct .custom-yellowabovecomponent {
    }

testcouch Friend

hi Ninja Lead, can we please start from the ground with this issue? i have done everything you suggested..bud i can’t use your last code because it’s change other parts!

Module Position aftercomponent works very well, but abovecomponent Module jumps to the left! >:(

Ninja Lead Moderator

I added the css style with my solution #20 directly on your site. Now you can enable Frontpage module and see it’s working fine on your site, see the screenshot

Ninja Lead Moderator

I added the css style with my solution #20 directly on your site. Now you can enable Frontpage module and see it’s working fine on your site, see the screenshot

testcouch Friend

hi Ninja Lead, you can’t change padding values for .t3-mainbody .t3-content .main-content-inner to fix a issue with module position. it’s not the correct way because it’s change the components layout for other pages!

p.s. please remove above screenshot

testcouch Friend

hi Ninja Lead, you can’t change padding values for .t3-mainbody .t3-content .main-content-inner to fix a issue with module position. it’s not the correct way because it’s change the components layout for other pages!

p.s. please remove above screenshot

Ninja Lead Moderator

I removed the screenshot include my posted in #22

About the problem on your site maybe you need to hire a dev help you out this because I have been helping you to fix but you always changed my fixes, I don’t know what did you expect on that

Ninja Lead Moderator

I removed the screenshot include my posted in #22

About the problem on your site maybe you need to hire a dev help you out this because I have been helping you to fix but you always changed my fixes, I don’t know what did you expect on that

testcouch Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 470445 wrote:</em><blockquote>I removed the screenshot include my posted in #22

About the problem on your site maybe you need to hire a dev help you out this because I have been helping you to fix but you always changed my fixes, I don’t know what did you expect on that</blockquote>
    yes i have removed youir fixes because your fixes produced new style issues with otherr component pages! you did not double checked this..if you change padding for .t3-mainbody .t3-content .main-content-inner then it will change also other parts of my site! >:(

please assign a other moderator to my issue.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I added “reisefragen” css style into reisefragen page with css style

.reisefragen .t3-mainbody .t3-content .main-content-inner {
    }

.reisefragen .t3-module.module-yellowabovecomponent .module-ct .custom-yellowabovecomponent {
    }

Now, you can enable Frontpage module and see it’s working only reisefragen page

1. Screen-Shot-2015-04-29-at-10.13.15
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I added “reisefragen” css style into reisefragen page with css style

.reisefragen .t3-mainbody .t3-content .main-content-inner {
    }

.reisefragen .t3-module.module-yellowabovecomponent .module-ct .custom-yellowabovecomponent {
    }

Now, you can enable Frontpage module and see it’s working only reisefragen page

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)

This topic contains 34 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum